Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Kitna bada nautanki hai 😭😂😭
Virat was so mad that he’s recovering soon 🤣🤣
Did she that? Did I miss that?
Yeah, she said this to her during her breakdown after seeing news of Virat's mission on tv.
I love you Nahi bolega but wants Sai to stay
Virat is probably the first patient who would wish for Doctor to say his health was getting worse 🤣
I am convinced that one of you here is actually Vankar Baba there are just too many coincidences 🤣
Fess up who is it! 🤣
Good catch. I am it. I can’t hide my true identity anymore
I love Pakhi but I like the forum so am giving you guys freebies of sairat
yesterday wild was asking foe chipkali and imaginary chipkali came up today foe sure IF and cvs are sinking these days
I'm glad there aren't any chipkali graphics😱😬
Sai: thank you doctor
Virat: No thank you
Sai: Huh
Virat: No, thank you
🤣🤣
Mama-Bhanji milan was nice 😍👌🏻