Poll
Which is your favorite Raghvi Marriage ritual? 🥰
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: -RoadsideRomeo-
Usski aankhon mein sacchai hai😉
Cage I really want him to identify that eyes. Don't know if that will happen or not.
I miss their tripping scenes 😭
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Nope. The sindhoor daan.
Today, she was living through that eyes.
How cute her expressions were today... And that dinner scene with Amma, after she left, the looks RR and Pallu gave each other and that smile....
Aaj ka tho cutest episode ever ❤️...her eyes n his amusement ...the make up was perfectt❤️...raghav will feel one day ki main kitna lucky hai 😆
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Cage I really want him to identify that eyes. Don't know if that will happen or not.
I miss their tripping scenes 😭
Hai na ❤️...wish he identifies ...ek aisa scene chahiye ab as they are conscious in this marriage 🥳
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
That reception was like you said incredible. Though I haven't watched many Itv shows, that whole scene of them was beautiful, something I haven't watched in TV.
Her white Saree, his blue outfit.... His portrait behind , damn
Sai and Shivangi was so subtle with actions but their expressions and eyes...
Silver screen mein the best ever really ❤️...evrything was perfect ..their costumes their eyes ..their feelings ..emotions ..n saishi is the sole reason
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
But you didn't bulaungi me chilla chillake the first time. 🤣🤣
Abhi chilla rhi hu aaja 🤣
Keeee......chuuuuuuuu🥳
I've been a fan since the very first time I saw them, which was the oldies ko khana khilana episode. Her eyes pulled me in then and there
I actually noticed her eyes the first time in that pole scene when I was binge watching the episodes. That fear in those was so real.
I'm here 🥳
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Situation is not that bad here. I mean people are affected but I think under control not like last time.
And I will fall asleep before your 2 kaam
Oh ok..
So gayi 😲..itni jaldi 🤔
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0