Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I personal am more interested in the post leap scenes 😉
ek do bachpan ke padh lene uske baad it is post leap only
maybe ill do all the childhood ones in one shot
Originally posted by: Cherryrose
Anything is fine as long as we get updates
Going in chronological order will be more nicer i guess☺️
done deal meri jaan 🤗
Since you want to go in chronological order (perfectly fine with me), so this idea can be used quite later,
but I want a different version of the scene when Shiva wipes her tears, instead of her saying that those tears are punishment of marrying him I want a more heartfelt moment where she expresses her vulnerability❤️
Thank youu so much in Advance❤️
No amount of Shivi FF/ OS are enough.
It will be interesting to read about the scenes in the show with your imagination as a bonus☺️
thank you so much jaan 🤗
abhi meri imagination dhakka kah rahi hai but hopefully something good of it will come 😆
Interesting idea😊
Excited to read them
PhD in mathematics
You are a medico?
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
Question:
Should I start from the kids scenes? or the first bike and mirchi wala scene?
I want to go in chronological order as much as possible hehe
Chronological order is better I think
This is great!
Update soon...