These days I look forward to this Sitara Khabri's posts more than anything 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
These days I look forward to this Sitara Khabri's posts more than anything 🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I guess they are near an elevator. Can we expect elevator romance ??
Vankar Baba: yeh sirf tumhare sapno mein ho sakta hai, balike. 😎
room lock karne ke baad🤣
ha ..I am dreaming of such a scene only..Originally posted by: Wildreaper
What if the elevator gets stuck and one of them gets claustrophobic
Waise kal bezzatti honi hai pakka..!!😂
Ghum hai ghumanians sapne mein🤣
Waah, this will be the spin off for sure🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I guess they are near an elevator. Can we expect elevator romance ??
Thanks for tagging, warna mai ye pic miss karti😆
Romance aur woh bhi SaiRat in elevator? I don't want to do my beizzati😆
But sunne mei kitna acha lagra hai
yey tomorrow also we will get some SaiRat scenes
Damn everyone is so sure ki kuch nhi milne wala. 🤣🤣