Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I'd say why not a snake then😉
Oh no no, ab Sairat ko maarna toh nahi hai and I won’t be able watch it then, I am petrified of snakes.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I'd say why not a snake then😉
Oh no no, ab Sairat ko maarna toh nahi hai and I won’t be able watch it then, I am petrified of snakes.
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
Yes and maybe without the wagging tail, it creeps me out.
Wagging tail😳Mujhe toh ab behosh karke chhoroge🤣
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
Oh no no, ab Sairat ko maarna toh nahi hai and I won’t be able watch it then, I am petrified of snakes.
I was declared the most immature in afternoon, and now most weird, why am I so damn intrigued of snakes? No wonder I am obsessed with beizzati 🤣
We can get a python, or rattle snake, they don't have poison, and they give nice voice🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Wagging tail😳Mujhe toh ab behosh karke chhoroge🤣
Don't fall off the bed pls, for this little sister of yours🤣
He can come with his whole family 😂
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I was declared the most immature in afternoon, and now most weird, why am I so damn intrigued of snakes? No wonder I am obsessed with beizzati 🤣
We can get a python, or rattle snake, they don't have poison, and they give nice voice🤣
I’ll still pass out. But why not send the snake to didi’s room, she’ll be happy to meet her long lost sibling.
Originally posted by: Magnifique
He can come with his whole family 😂
Yes we’ll arrange dinner for them 🤣
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
I’ll still pass out. But why not send the snake to didi’s room, she’ll be happy to meet her long lost sibling.
I thought this turned into 18+ too with all these talks of snakes 🤣
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
I’ll still pass out. But why not send the snake to didi’s room, she’ll be happy to meet her long lost sibling.
Ohhhhkkkkaaayyyyyyy, just don't get original lizard or frog, I am okay with tail, but not the eyes 😖😖
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
Yes we’ll arrange dinner for them 🤣
They can eat while watching sairat romance. Free entertainment with food. Maybe their family will increase too😂