Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
So so so soooooo agreed
This guy has made me fangirl over for the first time in life☺️
I actually love Shaheer's eyes, I never thought I will be able to relate to someone else like this, but Neil, haaye!☺️
haye
They are so cute but ye last wala pic off-screen lag rah hai.
Thanks for sharing ❤️❤️
Seem this hospital thing gonna continue, abhi birthday dur hai and so is Pakhi ka phirse rejection
Baaton se aage kab badhenge
I guess they are near an elevator. Can we expect elevator romance ??
Nahi nahi, Kabhi nahi
main bhi wo hi soch rahi thi..mujhe bhi elevator hi lagaOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
I guess they are near an elevator. Can we expect elevator romace ??
Let's see..bezzatti Hoti hai ya nahi 😂😂