I Request the return of the Great Chipkali in Sairat’s room.
I Request the return of the Great Chipkali in Sairat’s room.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
I Request the return of the Great Chipkali in Sairat’s room.
🤣I thought you had some very serious request in mind🤣#ChipkaChipki 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
I Request the return of the Great Chipkali in Sairat’s room.
I am signing this petition👍🏼
And we demand a healthy one, which has the ability to be motile to run around the bed❤️😎
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
🤣I thought you had some very serious request in mind🤣#ChipkaChipki 🤣🤣
Well, this is quite a serious request tough 😅🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
🤣I thought you had some very serious request in mind🤣#ChipkaChipki 🤣🤣
I was like 'ab kya hua'🤣
Mujhe laga ignore request hoga🤣
But this is gold😎
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
Well, this is quite a serious request tough 😅🤣🤣
I know... chipkalis can get really serious indeed😱😬🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I am signing this petition👍🏼
And we demand a healthy one, which has the ability to be motile to run around the bed❤️😎
So that Sairat can stay on the bed 😉😉
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
So that Sairat can stay on the bed 😉😉
Yeah, I feel for that poor romanctic scenes deprived bed😭🤣
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
So that Sairat can stay on the bed 😉😉
What if the chipkali itself climbs the bed🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I am signing this petition👍🏼
And we demand a healthy one, which has the ability to be motile to run around the bed❤️😎
Me too.
Bring on the chipkali romance. 🤣🤣