Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Waah, none in my class were such🤣
I have got a taste, but I still am the same🤣
@bold
I don't know why but everyone who used to sit near me talked and blabbered a lot🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Waah, none in my class were such🤣
I have got a taste, but I still am the same🤣
@bold
I don't know why but everyone who used to sit near me talked and blabbered a lot🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
@bold
I don't know why but everyone who used to sit near me talked and blabbered a lot🤣
I myself was the queen of bakwaas🤣Bak bak going on always, lol, I proudly say that I had a normal convo with teachers🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Can I have your mom's number for my mum
Cuz, my mum says this now already, 'Grow up Shristhi'🤣
They will do our epic beizzati. 🤣
The song of the day as a result of this.post is: Nainowale ne!
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I'm not sure how old I sound in the forum... but I'm 28 and I still cry rivers over animated films, stay with teddies and act less mature than I was when I was 10 🤣🤣
Do I sound immature here ? 😲 I actually don't cry but I am crazy like hell and I don't take things seriously so my mom calls me kiddo.
😱
I didn't think of this, what if they gang up? No,no, cancel maaro, my immature ideas, phasa deti abhi🤣
And epic beizzati, woh fixed hai. Mine was ,like 50 minutes ago recently🤣
I am also going to bore you to death🤣Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
There was a girl in my class who used to give these lectures about feeling bad, self-confidence and all but she used to bore us a little so we used to doze off🤣
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
Do I sound immature here ? 😲 I actually don't cry but I am crazy like hell and I don't take things seriously so my mom calls me kiddo.
@bold
My brain still struggles with the word serious🤣
Originally posted by: cheekukabeej
I am also going to bore you to death🤣
I guess my princi in college made me eligible for all this😃
And I was the quietest kid you could ever find in the world. Even now, I don't talk much😆Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I myself was the queen of bakwaas🤣Bak bak going on always, lol, I proudly say that I had a normal convo with teachers🤣