Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I didn't know fainting could be so #brutal 😭🤣🤣
Oh, then vomiting is #cruel then🤣
Cuz, some don't even go till fainting, some end with vomiting itself🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I didn't know fainting could be so #brutal 😭🤣🤣
Oh, then vomiting is #cruel then🤣
Cuz, some don't even go till fainting, some end with vomiting itself🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Inka Mohabbatein- Mahina is over or are we going to see more of Horny Viru ?
I. Have. No. Clue. 🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Inka Mohabbatein- Mahina is over or are we going to see more of Horny Viru ?
Advice of the world:
Ghumanians tussi great ho, sapna dekhte raho🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
No, actually the thing is, a very gyaani person had adviced me kill off the neurons that might lead to preparing such time table, so took that advice 😃
Glad to know you're following that gyaani person's advice😃I'll let her know🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I. Have. No. Clue. 🤣
I have stil may pending sapna in my ghum sapna ledger🤣
🤣🤣
Iss Pulkit ne Viru boy ki life barbaad kar di hai
😡😡
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Glad to know you're following that gyaani person's advice😃I'll let her know🤣
Yes, please, kindly ask her to advice me often
And do tell me I am a huge all electric appliances of her
Seriously, he is so brave
Gives takkar to didi in beizzati department🤣
#PaPu🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Yes, please, kindly ask her to advice me often
And do tell me I am a huge all electric appliances of her
Just got a text from her... she advices you to always take special care of a specific type of neurons called be...i..zz..a..tti😃👍🏼
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Just got a text from her... she advices you to always take special care of a specific type of neurons called be...i..zz..a..tti😃👍🏼
Hmm, intersting advice.
Point noted and printed in permanent blood🤓