Same...
Will try making it active again👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Same...
Will try making it active again👍🏼
Hello Hellooooo I know it's been a while! How is everyone doing? I missed you all so much!
Sorry I didn't go back through old messages as there were too many notifications 😭 Lazy Alina
I am good... I didn't miss you😎😆 jk... I missed your presence in the forum🤗
No probs... can relate to some level😆
Hello ji... how are you doing?
I am good👍🏼
For sure... GNSDTC🤗
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Wow! It's so interesting! I like the game
Thanks for trying to increase the activity and game
Pushpa, I hate Affair
![]()
Next one : Kitne _____ the
@razia What's going on in your brain JM?🤣
Exams se darr nahi lagta saab, pyaar se lagta hai
@bold what makes you think so?😭😭
How's everyone? Been long since I have talked with y'all!
I miss Isa 😭😭
Girl where are you? Been ages since I have seen you🥺
P.S- I just realised Isa got to keep her name as her UN... like no one used the UN 'Isabel' except her for more than 15 years?!! Lucky girl😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5