So you guys think our online TRPs will increase tomorrow? I have hope cos we’ve had quite a lot of SM coverage recently.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So you guys think our online TRPs will increase tomorrow? I have hope cos we’ve had quite a lot of SM coverage recently.
Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya
I will. Any suggestions?
Watch humsafar. Watch dhoop kinare
Ye kya hai!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So you guys think our online TRPs will increase tomorrow? I have hope cos we’ve had quite a lot of SM coverage recently.
Hona chahiye yaar such a good quality
🤣
I am surprised that TT only bashes acp and anokhi but shagun ke liye kuch nahi kehta.
Sare ke sare apshagun vakth hai 🤣
Bash bhi vo hote hai jinki koi importance hoti hai , shagun sirf ek prop hai show mein 🤣
Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya
I will. Any suggestions?
Watch zindagi gulzaar hai.. fawad khan is at his best,
Ranjha ranjha kardi is good..
Sheher- e - zaat
Humsafar is also good..
If you like saba qamar the actress in hindi medium then her latest drama cheekh is good.
Inkaar is also a good one..
So you guys think our online TRPs will increase tomorrow? I have hope cos we’ve had quite a lot of SM coverage recently.
Online TRP depends on Hotstar views. I don't think other SM is involved
Now I know why did Shaurya put muthhi bhar sindoor🤣🤣
Just imagine 🤣🤣
KPs banao😆
Arrey just couple
Of episodes may be 9 to 11 or 10 to 13 not sure about which one but then fine