Total cringe content. I heard that ML and his family did humiliation of FL for 1 entire wk and even threw her out of the house at night. Such a regressive one 🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Total cringe content. I heard that ML and his family did humiliation of FL for 1 entire wk and even threw her out of the house at night. Such a regressive one 🤢
Bengali kusum dola ka remake hai
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I dont even watch anything currently so jo top 5 list mein dekha woh yeh hai,,🤣
Chavan ,phir woh polygamy show ,.. which others are famous??
Maaàaaaaa show
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
ghum is chavan niwas mad house..🤣
Achha their house name is that 😆
Yep they are trying to do same in Delhi.
Tu permisssion ke jagah Approval world use kar le😆
Kyuki allow bhi toh bhai nahi na chale ga
TV industry wale morcha leke jaenge Thackeray k ghar...headed by ekta Kapoor...kahenge Hume Aapke permission ki zaroorat nai hai, shoot Karna humara haq hai😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
SP par pura din uska promo aata rehta hai so I quick change the channels,,🤣
I dont even watch any shows..
Uss seriel mein sab ek hi expressions dete hai aur didi ecpressionless hai 🤣
Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya
Ab pata lag gaya. Heard they have a special place to do all the bezzatis.
Zillat arena.. 🤣
They have had top TRPs for the last 2 week hai nah? So I suppose they are the top show for SP.
Oh they are on top. Maataji down ho gaya. Pata nahi tha mujhe
Disappointed i thought new recipes that even i could share , kitchen walai nahi chahiyai 🤣
new recipes kitchen mein hi banti hai behena,,🤣
Oh they are on top. Maataji down ho gaya. Pata nahi tha mujhe
unke aansu abhi kaam nahi aayenge,,🤣