I can't see him crying like this. Its heart wrenching! 😭🥺
KV mastered this. Take a bow! 👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I can't see him crying like this. Its heart wrenching! 😭🥺
KV mastered this. Take a bow! 👏
aaj prove kar diya unhone 🤣🤣
Akshu you are calling him Unhone😆
Aaye haaye
It's like calling husband 🙈
I can't see him crying like this. Its heart wrenching! 😭🥺
KV mastered this. Take a bow! 👏
Yeah don't know here Anokhi is right but then also I always feel for Shaurya.
I am little partial towards SS🤔
Arrey 😂😂😂Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Akshu you are calling him Unhone😆
Aaye haaye
It's like calling husband 🙈
I use that flow typing feature so usne ko keyboard me unhone predict kiya 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Girls next AT me members list me sbki birth date bhi add kar dege😉
Atleast regular members ki
What do you say ?
No. People keep coming and going 😆
Originally posted by: deepshiii
No. People keep coming and going 😆
But atleast ham regular members hai uski to likh skte hai na ?
Arrey 😂😂😂
I use that flow typing feature so usne ko keyboard me unhone predict kiya 😂😂😂
Haha🤣
But acha lgta hai😉
Karan as my woh? 🤣🤣🤣
Mai KV ki baat kar rahi hu baby!
Shaurya hai Anokhi ke pati 😆