Just remembered!!! Vote!!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Just remembered!!! Vote!!!!
Just got home, so I haven't seen the episode yet but please go and vote now
Dev ki apology ke honor mein!
Shall I make a new voting topic or should i continue to use this one?
I feel like this one is good, no?
I feel like I have to post this multiple times a day now with how fast the topics move!😆
Well lets hope I dont get a warning for spam...
Originally posted by: ms.ObseSSeD
Ja vote kar, lets keep up with our pace
Please do the honors. I'm too tired to partake in the discussion today. I'll just read a summary tomorrow if someone has posted one
A friendly reminder. Thanks. And we have an IF article too.
I've been MIA but I still made sure to vote!! So should you ❤❤❤
go go go go go go go vote,
Im watching the bbmas right now.