Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPN9MORnQve/?utm_medium=copy_link

looking good ❤️ 

Have we moved here now??

Edited by Ndarsh - 2 years ago
mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Is he wearing a shorter chain?? Or is that the old one pulled up??

Until a new CCC shows up!

Ndarsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mallukumari

Is he wearing a shorter chain?? Or is that the old one pulled up??

Until a new CCC shows up!

I think it’s one he wears always. He had it in the live yesterday too. 

Edited by Ndarsh - 2 years ago
lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallukumari

Using this EDT, until we get a new CC :-)

Less than 12 hours to go(not that I'm counting!)

Shaurya's genuine smiling face was never seen for soooo long. Then slowly it peaked out. I felt like it genuinely came out for the first time during the car ride after bridge scene where Anokhi says to throw away his ego and ghussa. But the full showcase of his happiness happened during Holi!!! A happy Shaurya make me sooooooo happy!

And now with his love confirmed, he's happy and so confident in that happiness. I hope Anokhi's hesitation doesn't affect that. I also hope they get to be carefree kids. 

You're right, Anokhi doesn't have a good female role model in the relationship sense. Rama has taken abuse all her life. Babli gave up her future for marriage. Aastha gave up her family for identity. Shagun gave up her education for marriage possibility. Noone is shown to have balanced both. With Shaurya's true support, we can get that Anokhi evolution......of trusting his love and having her identity! In this I accept Shaurya's stubbornness!!!

No I am not counting hours. Maybe minutes?? 🤣🤣

A happy Shaurya makes me very happy as well. Bcoz it is a rare occurrence. N it has only happened after Anokhi. Like you said, Before the car scene, we have never seen a genuine smile on his face. N holi was the first time he laughed with abandon.
Here I would also like to commend KV for his talent. His measured acting. Coz obviously there have been scenes where he has smiled before the bridge scene. But those smiles never reached his eyes. His eyes have never been happy before Anokhi.

N now that he knows she loves him too with complete conviction, his smile has no boundaries. Yes, I am also hoping Anokhi’s hesitation doesn’t take away the carefree Shaurya. N I hope his kiddish giddiness brings the child in her alive too. 😍😍

Yes! Anokhi has not had a balanced female role model. So she thinks that fight or flight is the only way out.

Once Shaurya comes to terms with his darker side and strives to overcome it and becomes a strong pillar of support for her, Anokhi will also see beyond the examples in her life and know that there is so much more to relationships nurtured with love, trust and mutual respect. There one wouldn’t have to lose their individuality nor their love. And I am counting on Shaurya’s stubbornness to reach that point for both of them. 

Ashx thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Sunday is meant to be so busy but today waqt katai nahi kat raha hai.  We need this entire thread for tonights episode and many more threads.  KV has already made our hopes rise, its gonna be another dhamakedaar episode tonight. 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Bumping the thread. 

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

All set for new epi shakhi dose  kv dose