Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey guys!!! I'm finally back, I know I had taken a really long break without letting you guys know, but just know that i'm officially back and I have started to work on the chapters.

And the reason for me going all MIA is, well there are a few reasons, firstly my studies. My college had started and my exams were and still are there, the assignments which I had were pilling up so I couldn't exactly leave them and concentrate on my stories. Secondly would be the phase I was going through, a bad phase and I needed that break. And lastly, I had this huge writer's block. Huge as in huge! I used to sit in front of my laptop for hours and I ended up only finishing a paragraph and I was never satisfied on the way it had ended. It was that bad, and that block somehow made me lose interest in my stories.

I know it's bad of me to leave y'all hanging but I just wanted to tell you that i'm back and i'm gonna be regular with the Sunday updates and the surprise updates on weekdays. And I also want you to know that I have a lot of ideas now and i'm finally back on track. The next chapter of my two ongoing stories will commence within a week. And yeah, that's all I've got to say for now.

With Love, 

Suha❤️

P.S, stay safe guys, avoid travelling, sanitize regularly, wear masks, steam from day to day and eat nutritious food. Let's kick out Covid away from our lives.

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 2 years ago
Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 47

Roshni's POV (Flashback-SidNi in Cottage)

"what?" he speaks trying to hold in his laughter. I just had told on what I had told Misha to provoke her.

Here we are sitting in the confines of this cabin, a blanket securing us from the crisp cold air, my legs hugging his torso, his arms locking me with his body.

"you really did that?" he asks his eyes shining bright as he laughs with me.

"yeah" I shrug keeping the sweet innocent smile on my face.

"you're something else baby" he admits kissing my forehead.

"well no one can call you as theirs" I warn clutching the collar of his t shirt. "tu mera hai aur me teri hun. Samjhe?"

"aww baby" he coos pulling me closer to him, rubbing the tip of our noses. "you're always mine just like I'm always your" he pecks my lips in a soft kiss.

"you better not forget it" I let out the collar, my hands moving to encircle around his neck.

"trust me I won't" he smiles at me. "tike phir bata, kya bola us dayan ne?" he asks making the smile in my face vanish. 

Kya bola us dayan ne? You have to ask what she didn't tell, or better yet they didn't tell. Just thinking of those things make my heart clench in agony and in wrath for they or he did. Hearing all those stuff from that f**king b*stard's mouth broke me so bad.

He notices the sudden change of my mood and sits straight up with me, "kya hua? did she-" he stops himself checking my face and my body for any injuries. But little does he know that i'm injured... well my heart is. "did she hurt you?" his voice deadly calm.

And I tell him how that bitch snatched my mangalsutr much to my displeasure. And before he lets his anger out I tell him how she received punches from me making her bruise.

"tujhe kuch hua nahi na?" he cups my cheek and brushes of the hair fallen on my forehead.

"no..." I trail off mustering up confidence to convey the truth to him. "I met my...my step-dad" I let out a breath as I tell the 'truth' by my mouth.

The colour in his face vanishes, "who?" he asks alerted.

"Misha aur Rohan ki … dad aur meri... step-" I let out a breath not wanting to pronounce it. 

"oh" he says breathing out. "what did he do?" he asks slowly.

"he...he..." I choke up as the tears build in me, "he was... he - wait a minute" I say as a small frown forms on my face matching my shocked expression. "you're not shocked" I state seeing the calm yet tensed up expression on his face. "y-y-you knew... about him... being my..." I trail off again as I gasp processing this newly found information.

He eyes doesn't meets mine, he looks down at his hands which he might have removed in the past few seconds. He fidgets with his fingers avoiding my gaze.

"Siddharth?" my palms placed on his chest slowly travel down and I reach for his hands. Covering his large hands with mine I speak, "Siddharth? tume- tume sach main... p...p...pata tha?" I stutter taking in small breaths. "Siddharth kuch toh bolo, please..." I say softly looking at him intently.

He turns to his right side looking couch sitting beside us. I see his jaw clenching and his lips twitching... what is he hiding from me?

Does he know that... that my step- f**king - father was responsible for my dad's death?! Has he being lying to me?

"Siddharth?" I call out for him again even though he is merely inches away from me. Gulping evidently I say those words which broke me down so much that night, "did you know that he was behind my dad's accident?" I voice out. 

He shuts his eyes tight, his jaw tightly clenched. He removed his palms from mine and now they were forming tight fists and I could tell that his nails were biting into his palm. 

There's nothing but silence accompanying the deep breathes he is taking in unlike his wife, who is probably gonna murder him now for- URGH SIDDHARTH!!!

"I SWE-" I cut myself off from yelling at him. When I told him that I didn't loose my memory, that I remember everything crystal clear, he wasn't angry on me... instead he was this sweetest calmest patient-est, I know that's not a word but even though he was so dang maintaining his patience for me.

His chest heaves up and down and he takes long breath again trying to calm himself down but he fails so miserably as I see the vein twitching in his muscular arms.

"Siddharth" I say softly placing my hands again on his fists. I give a small squeeze to them before removing them and place it on his cheeks. I hold him between my palms and slowly turn him to face me. He still has his eyes closed in anger... with himself... probably.

"look at me" I rub his cheeks with my thumb, something which he loves to the core. As I do this trick on him I lower my face a little to see if there any change in his face. "ah there's the smile that I love" I say smiling at the sight in front of me, which brings back an nostalgic memory.

Flashback

"Roshu, i'm bored!" Siddharth whines standing beside me while I try to ignore his voice.

"Sidu leave me na... I wanna sleep" I reply sleepily, snuggling to the cushiony pillow on my right. 

"no! i'm not sleepy... please mere saath khelo na" I can almost hear the pout in his lips. I let out a small growl and open my eyes to find my best friend sitting on top of me, trying to wake me up.

"Siddharth! leave me! mujhe sona hai" I say sternly flipping us so that now i'm on top of him.

"par mujhe neend nahi arahi hai" he pouts cutely which made me smile at him.

"acha, toh main kya karu?" I lean down slowly, "mujhe toh sona hai" I pout back at him making him smile at me.

"toh? mujhe apni best friend ke saath time spend karni hai" he whines holding me closer to him.

"kyun?" I ask resting my head on his chest, "ham hamesha toh saath hai" I state.

"phir bhi" he replies hugging me.

'kya baat hai?" I ask lifting my head to see him. 

"tujhe zarur jaana hai kya? why can't you be with me? here?" he questions.

"you know I can't" I answer looking at him, "mujhe Nani ke saath jaana hai" I say, he should understand that I have to accompany Nani to the temple which is like super far from here. So we're starting tomorrow and we'll return only after three days.

I was okay with it, but not the boy I'm lying on. He pouted like a child and ignored me for the whole day. He kept saying that what would he'd do if I wasn't here with him and I somehow convinced him to calm down and that I'll be back here as soon as possible.

"fine" he groaned hugging me tightly, "I'm gonna miss you, Roshu" I look up only to see my best friend having the cutest angry pout and a small furrow of his eyebrows.

Sighing to myself I bring my hands and cup his cheeks. I move my thumbs in unison to rub his soft skin. I see his lips twitching at it's corners. I place a kiss on his forehead before pulling back only to see the wide goofy smile playing on his lips.

"I hate you for doing this" he grumbles trying to hide him smile.

"oh shut up, you love me" I say kissing his nose now.

"unfortunately" he grunts faint pink colour plastered on his cheeks.

"I love you too, Sidu" I smile looking at his eyes. Shaking his head at me he pulls me down for a hug.

"I love you so much" he whispers kissing my head.

Flashback Ends.

"Siddharth" I whisper lifting his head in my hands. His face has this sad smile on his face, his eyes showed guilt as the looked into mine. 

"Roshni" he breathes his voice lacing sadness and extreme remorse, "I'm sorry" he starts by apologizing, "I know I should've said this to you before par mujhe dar tha ki tum mujhe chod kar chali jaoghi. I was scared that you'd leave me... I don't know kyun lekin mujhe bohot dar tha... aur main tera bina kuch bhi nahi hoon... I'm a failure, I'm looser, I'm nothing, I'm a no one, I'm a-", I shut him off by pressing my lips on his. 

His lips is just as I remember from kissing them two days back, soft in texture and sweet in taste. he moves his lips in sync as we kiss slowly under the roof of this cabin.

Pulling apart I rest my forehead on his, a smile dances on my lips as he exhales making his hot breath hit on me. Opening my eyes, I look at him who is looking at me with such intensity and that look he's giving me really makes my inside churn in love.

"I... I knew it when we were in Bangalore" he states making me look at him in confusion.

"Bangalore?"

He nods in answer, "remember jab we were shopping we met my client, Mr. Oberoi?" 

"yeah..." I trail trying to connect the dots together. "Oh My God! Is he the one?" I gasp trying to match both the faces together.

"yes... Mr. Oberoi, aka Kunal Oberoi, better known as Misha and Rohan's dad, Sasumom ki pehle pati, the … a**hole behind Shiv uncle's accident aur Khurana Enterprises ki ek bade client and 'loyal' partner" he declares and I stare at him in shock.

"so he was following us?" I ask.

"yes... remember Rithvik had sent me a video of Misha and Rithvik speaking with their 'father'?", he continues after seeing me nod, "well tabhi I guessed that this guy is none other than a very trusted client of our company so I had set few of my men behind him to find out everything. And guess what they discovered, Mr. D*ickhead Oberoi doesn't actually own the Oberoi companies, and you know who owns it? Meri Sasurji"

"what?!" I gasp, "matlab meri dad?"

"teri dad, he owned it until of course he met with an accident planned by his own brother"

"wait what?! they're brothers"

"from the same womb" he replies sadly. "your dad is the eldest so when Shiv uncle ke dad died from heart attack, the company was passed onto Shiv uncle."

"oh my god" I breathe out learning the new information, "wait a minute. meri dad ke naam Shiv Patel hai, he is a Patel not an Oberoi" I state.

"teri dad Patel hi hai, in fact they are the Patel family, they were rich, super famous and-"

"lekin you told that the d*ckhead dad is an Oberoi" I cut him off.

"I've not finished baby" he says sternly. "teri dad ke family aka The Patel Family, from Gujarat were one of the renowned families at that time. They were used to do trade and slowly they entered the software firm when Shiv Uncle ke dad finished his degrees abroad. Their family started to grow a lot after that, along with Shiv uncle and Kunal Oberoi who is actually a Patel, the Patel family also had a son, and you won't believe who that son is" he stop for a second. 

"who? and how do you know all of this?" I ask him as me being confused is a total understatement.

"well the third son blabbered everything to me when I held him at gun point" he states calmly but I can witness the anger fuming in his eyes.

"we know him, don't we?" I ask hesitantly.

"yes we do" he nods.

"kaun?"
"this crack head" he replies presenting his phone to me.

"him?!" I shout seeing the face of a very familiar person.

"our principal urf, tera dad ke chotte bhai"

I don't know why but small tears start to spill from my eyes. Our Principal? Oh my god! I really treated him as my dad! During the four years of my college, I had really bonded with him very well as he helped us all throughout the four years and now I come to know that he backstabbed us all!

"see" his voice brings me out of my thoughts, "this is why I didn't wanna tell you... I can't see you cry" he pulls me to his chest, hugging me closer to him. "I can't see you in hurt" he says looking at me and from the look in his face I can clearly tell that he is gonna cook up some story and make me believe his lies.

"no!" I get up with a determined face. "you're not gonna keep things from me, you have to spill everything"

"I'll tell you everything but don't think I didn't warn you" he cups my cheek, "what i'm going to tell will... surely bring shock to you..."

"just say it Siddharth" I snap at him tired of all the lies.

"fine, Kunal Patel urf Kunal Oberoi and his brother"
"our principal"

He nods, "Alexander aka Akshay Patel are searching for someone"

"who?"

"Shiv Patel" he whispers.

"what?" I gasp inaudibly as my chest tightens, "par... woh..." I choke up yet again letting the tears drop on his long fingers, "woh toh... isn't he...?" I trail off.

"no" he shakes his head, his eyes getting glassy by the newly formed tears on his eyes, "he's alive".

JiyaNishal thumbnail

Amazing and wonderful

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Not an easy task to tell your girl how her father was killed. But he should have told her.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Her father is alive? That has to be the best news ever.

Nia_doll thumbnail

Update soon 

Eagerly waiting

nishalluv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When are you going to update

crazylove100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Waiting for the next update