Originally posted by: Amphitrite
When Wanda and Vision go for a date😆
Matlab aaj
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
When Wanda and Vision go for a date😆
Matlab aaj
Where are the answers ???
Where are the answers ???
For mini ki main?
As I am in a meeting I guess answers will be posted at 9PM
After 9pm looks like hehe
I am telling the answers of Mini Round now
Type Of Beverage
And I thought being unique is easier
Kya tum sab bhi
The Unique answers where
Luciados
Egg Nog
Blueberry Soup
Coke
Ginger Ale
The ones who wrote these will get 1 point and 16 goals
And the others were
Tea- 3
Peanut Milk- 2
Rum-2
Lemonade-2 {This was so last minute}
Colado-2
I dont even remember what answer I wrote
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Type Of Beverage
And I thought being unique is easier
Kya tum sab bhi
The Unique answers where
Luciados
Egg Nog
Blueberry Soup
Coke
Ginger Ale
The ones who wrote these will get 1 point and 15 goals {Goals are for all the members who didn't write the option}
And the others were
Tea- 3
Peanut Milk- 2
Rum-2
Lemonade-2 {This was so last minute}
Colado-2
Yay thank god my ans came in that unique list
I wrote Egg nog 🥳Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Type Of Beverage
And I thought being unique is easier
Kya tum sab bhi
The Unique answers where
Luciados
Egg Nog
Blueberry Soup
Coke
Ginger Ale
The ones who wrote these will get 1 point and 15 goals {Goals are for all the members who didn't write the option}
And the others were
Tea- 3
Peanut Milk- 2
Rum-2
Lemonade-2 {This was so last minute}
Colado-2