Originally posted by: hasini009
Saza:Sam +Zayn
Mobo: anMol+ Boss baby
Sidinna: Sid + Hinna
Zasid: Zayn +Sid
I don't know who Sidammy is
Thats because sidammy doesnt exist
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: hasini009
Saza:Sam +Zayn
Mobo: anMol+ Boss baby
Sidinna: Sid + Hinna
Zasid: Zayn +Sid
I don't know who Sidammy is
Thats because sidammy doesnt exist
Gave my comment up there 👆 😒Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Anmol, what are your comments on this?😆
I would like you to do the opposite of this dare
Lavy and Amekha organised 2 weddings for you- one with Sid and one with Zayn .
Go on each of their threads and give a few reasons on Lavys thread for accepting Sids proposal and a few reasons on Amekha thread for rejecting Zayns proposal 😎 ( i will post the links to their threads soon😆)
Do tag Hinna in that post 👀
This is more like a truth cause we all know Sidammy wins🤣
Anmol what is this😡
Yesterday you accepted me and Sid and now this
I have lost my trust on babies
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Main adhoora jee raha hoon... Har gam ye seh raha hai hoon (forgot the lyrics, sorry)
😭🥺
Wajah tum ho 💔
Who wouldn’t want to marry Zayn , just look at him ☺️Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
Truth
Why kill 🤔
I don't wanna kill them 🤧😭
Just look at this face.. how can I kill..
Okay Marry Zayn...
And Sid would die out of the sadness itself.. so I wouldn't have to kill him 😭😭
Dare
@bold, will keep that in mind 😉
And here your actual dare. 😎😆
Sid doesn’t even come anywhere close 👀🤣
priya+ harshad= prishaOriginally posted by: Amphitrite
This looks more like a lovers thread
Ab aur bhi ships bana hi lo
Belle+Chris
Sakshi+Tom
Shibu+Sebastian
Anyone else wanna join?
Only if SaZa and MoBo chapters are closed 🤐Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Anmol what is this😡
Yesterday you accepted me and Sid and now this
I have lost my trust on babies
But see for yourself what’s happening 🥺🥺
Who wouldn’t want to marry Zayn , just look at him ☺️
Sid doesn’t even come anywhere close 👀🤣
See she chose her husband Zayn
And now I am taking my hubby Sid far far away from you guys
Back off😡