I don't know if it's even close to what you wanted, but I hope it's fine now.

With different coloring

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don't know if it's even close to what you wanted, but I hope it's fine now.

With different coloring

It's lovely di thank you ❤️
Originally posted by: Serpensortia
I don't know if it's even close to what you wanted, but I hope it's fine now.
With different coloring
Thanks a ton shiri... i love the second one the most. can you send me the direct link.
Thanks a ton shiri... i love the second one the most. can you send me the direct link.
Ye lo
Thank you 🤗
Taking
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
- Name of the Story: The Seer's Revenge
- Author's name: Pratiksha
- Category (FF/SS/OS/Drabble): OS
- Genre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): Historical Fantasy, LGBTQ+
- Couple and show: (eg. Arnav and Khushi from Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon): Original
- Plot in short (2/3 sentences): Its an intense dark story about a powerful eunuch King, and a Queen desperate to save her kingdom from ruin. It's a long conversation with flashbacks that happens in an opulent palace.
- Link to the story (only if posted already): NA
- Images: https://we.tl/t-WElAWJAvqt
- Special requirements from the Graphicer (eg. Placing of Pics/ coloring scheme/any extra pictures to be added): The story is dark and sensuous. Theme to be kept royal and sensuous in shades of red, black and gold. Elements of a palace to be added. All fonts to be kept legible and clear.
Taking
hey babes,, I have two requests on page 17 of the previous shop which weren't taken by anyone. I am moving back a lot of stuff I posted on my blog back on IF so would love to add more requests soon 😳
anyway let me know if I should repost last shop's requests here or not.
Welcome to the Fan-Fiction Forum's new Book Cover Shop, fellow FF-ers! 3 This is the place to request if you want a banner or signature for your...
Hi Members, Before starting on my new OG fiction, do spend a subscribe to my new fan fiction and OG fiction channel. U will surely like it. Do...
CHAPTER 1 https://youtu.be/uIKd75_vRSg
Hi everyone! I've recently started a YouTube channel called Ghost Hale . Instead of uploading original TV serial clips, I create AI-generated...
I have created a new cover picture for this story which I am not able to add in that thread because it is locked: The Unending Dream Three-Shot...
386