I have no idea but I love Tatya Vinchu hence sharing them🤣
I've been getting WA forwards too issliye pucha😆
Tatya vinchu shall always reign🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I have no idea but I love Tatya Vinchu hence sharing them🤣
I've been getting WA forwards too issliye pucha😆
Tatya vinchu shall always reign🤣
I could recognise two... Sanjana from Aai KKK and Majhya Navrachi Bayko madhli Shanaya... A and D Bhagu sangel😆
Oh yes! Sanjana! That makes two for me too😆
Waiting for you @Bhagu😆
How are y'all doing?🤗
Hi Rudy I am okayHow are y'all doing?🤗
how are you?
Good too.
Did you make the siggy Priya? It's beautifully done!
yes I made this sig of my hubby
glad you like it🤗
Hello Hellooooo I know it's been a while! How is everyone doing? I missed you all so much!
Sorry I didn't go back through old messages as there were too many notifications 😭 Lazy Alina
Haila I got promoted to sizzlerz 😲

Made a game to increase forum activity...make sure to check it out!
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/ek-duje-ke-vaaste-2/5227419/game-fill-in-the-blank
How are y'all doing?🤗
I'm doing well🤗 How are you?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5