Hello shello ji... kaise ho?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Hello shello ji... kaise ho?
I have no idea but I love Tatya Vinchu hence sharing them🤣
I only occasionally liked it cuz otherwise imp time would be wasted and some teachers go on for ages😆 Nahi toh it's fun.... especially during last periods🤣
I agree @bold it gets boring and tiring after some time😆
Last periods were meant for story-telling itself🤣
I could recognise two... Sanjana from Aai KKK and Majhya Navrachi Bayko madhli Shanaya... A and D Bhagu sangel😆
Selmon bhai ka jalwa😆
Baalveer returns is ending... I am so happy
Yahi hoga agar Baalveer ko gf laoge😡(kindly ignore that he had a gf for more than a year on the show and that I got to know about it this week😆)
How's everyone?
I'm doing good🤗 How are you?
even shaadi Mubarak endedBaalveer returns is ending... I am so happy
Yahi hoga agar Baalveer ko gf laoge😡(kindly ignore that he had a gf for more than a year on the show and that I got to know about it this week😆)
Hello shello ji... kaise ho?
Main badhiya tu bhi badhiya
Aap kaise ho ji?❤️
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5