What are you up to ? Neil will die and both will meet in swarg ?🤔
🤣 nahi ye nahi hai....padh lo ho gaya update
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
What are you up to ? Neil will die and both will meet in swarg ?🤔
🤣 nahi ye nahi hai....padh lo ho gaya update
actually have done nothing....left it everything to make out their own explanation🤣
Pata tha🤣
Ek number ki
Kuch na kuch kar ke tum isse awesome karogi
Open perception wala ending accha tha
Logo ke upar chod diya
As seen by the rest 👏
Ye mere sab se favourite part hai story ka
They met again this was good . Way you were telling it I was like 🤔🤣 I liked the ending. We can assume it way we want . mini fulfilled the promise. Neil's wait was over .I could imagine SouNoor
Anjali as always you did full justice to story. This was different from other stories and liked it very much. Perception of people. We can think in any ways like we want. It can be anything here. Very well played . 👏😉
Paintings of mini we could imagine this. Here baby arya twist was also good 🤣 imagined through paintings😆
Mineil love story got completed. They met . Mini had promised and mineil never break their promise to each other ending perceptions were well written .👍🏼it can be anything. Very nice.
Pata tha🤣
Ek number ki
Kuch na kuch kar ke tum isse awesome karogi
Open perception wala ending accha tha
Logo ke upar chod diya
As seen by the rest 👏
Ye mere sab se favourite part hai story ka
🤣🤣
Ant bhala to sab bhala
Jisko jaisa end sochna hai soch lo🤣
Pehle ye open end wala idea nahi tha par baad mein socha ki iske to bahut sare explanations ho sakte hai to kisi ek par kyu jana ya phir secretive adhuri type ki ending kyu karna
They met again this was good . Way you were telling it I was like 🤔🤣 I liked the ending. We can assume it way we want . mini fulfilled the promise. Neil's wait was over .I could imagine SouNoor
Thanks
Chalo sabne kuch na kuch apna soch liya hoga🤣
Nisko jo end pasand aya wahi maan le🤣
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277