As its not the actual rounds I am chill about itOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Can i change my ans🥺🥺💔
Go ahead😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
As its not the actual rounds I am chill about itOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Can i change my ans🥺🥺💔
Go ahead😆
Yayyy thank u
im sowwie 🥺Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U betrayed me🥺 its for main round or mini?
Main bhool gayi 😔

Its okay, i will be alone aadat hogayi ab🥺
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Its okay, i will be alone aadat hogayi ab🥺
Be like this woman...😎
Or maybe this woman too

wonder woman too😳
Anti sheep is difficult than sheep games🤣
I was in love with NatashaOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
wonder woman too😳
Like seriously in love with her
And then came Wanda
And now I love them both
So kinda forget the other female heroes like Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel😆

Pehle jab sheep tha tab bolte they ki unique kitne hai humOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
Anti sheep is difficult than sheep games🤣
Aur ab jab unique banne kehte hai toh bolte ho sheep better tha?🤓
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I was in love with Natasha
Like seriously in love with her
And then came Wanda
And now I love them both
So kinda forget the other female heroes like Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel😆
Wonder woman is super cool, i like Natasha too. Marvel i dont like or understand her at all