Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
I happen to love Coolie No 1 songs, the original that is 😆
M talking about remakes😆 and yes, Lucy and Seb will look pretty together now, too❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
I happen to love Coolie No 1 songs, the original that is 😆
M talking about remakes😆 and yes, Lucy and Seb will look pretty together now, too❤️
That dance offering in the second video
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
That dance offering in the second video
Ikr!!
I might sound too much of a fangirl but I'd love to see Ashley and Sebastian together in a mature love story 😆
I know she's on a maternity break and all, but even if its for a music video
She grows her hair out, goes full blonde...urgh!
Something like Ashley is a 30 something chef, recently divorced, who gets invited to her female friend's wedding and she returns to her home town after 17 odd years.
She bumps into her ex Sebastian who is now a single father, also friend of the bride. They used to be like this star couple but parted...and now reconnect.
Just imagine the scene when they see each other for the first time in years:

My most favourite Britney song ever!
He looks so soft and stupid😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPBQu2AlDqk/?utm_medium=copy_link
Mine are all over the place when I see him ☺️
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
He looks so soft and stupid😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPBQu2AlDqk/?utm_medium=copy_link
Heyy that's our soft and stupid boi 😆
Random question: anyone watching HSM: The Musical The Series on Disney + ?