I have tried to keep myself away from it 🤣 otherwise I might get fired from my job 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
I have tried to keep myself away from it 🤣 otherwise I might get fired from my job 🤣
she is RR too🤣
Rim. Rao 🤣
RR be like Amma yeh kab kiya aapne🤣
Originally posted by: 2EDIA3SJ3UULSCOJ
I have tried to keep myself away from it 🤣 otherwise I might get fired from my job 🤣
I know they are vey addictive🤣
So i keep myself away from them
Abhi ke liye RR kafi h☺️
Originally posted by: xxStrangerxx
🤣
u r fan of pallu ki beauty
Ha usne mujhe wahi sb bataya aur kuch batane ka aapne mauka he nhi diya🤣
Yes bohot pehle se i've been praising her and munnu keeps praising RR 🤪
Humaara aisa hi chalta hai 🤣
RR be like mera ek behen bhi h??😲
Hawww how do u know my full name 🤣
naam toh suna hoga 🤣Originally posted by: XS3Q4BPBLWCFQRIX
It's Raj 😆🤪
Originally posted by: ZFQ2OAPQ7UETXBME
You are old accept that👍🏼
I'm only sweet 25 🥱
Originally posted by: 7QCHSTJ5KFLB4H5B
Hawww how do u know my full name 🤣
Tukka lg gya🤣🤓
Originally posted by: U2VGK2GH3O2VD42I
naam toh suna hoga 🤣
Ha saalo se sun rhe h🤣