is someone's ego bruised?😲Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I see Priceless haven’t changed her UN. 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
is someone's ego bruised?😲Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I see Priceless haven’t changed her UN. 😒
Life is going goodOriginally posted by: Amphitrite
How is life going on?
How about yours??
Umhm
I am toh doing okay
Haha I don’t know Priceless just came to mind first time I met her 💗Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I thought of calling Anmol Priceless too
But then though chodo
Ab lagta hai great minds do think alike🤣
Awww 🥰 thanks
I know rightOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Haha I don’t know Priceless just came to mind first time I met her 💗
Awww 🥰 thanks
Anmol sunkar wahi laga mujhe bhi<3
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
is someone's ego bruised?😲

P.S I was missing you and was going to tag you here but you came 💗
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Haha I don’t know Priceless just came to mind first time I met her 💗
Awww 🥰 thanks
accha, toh mujhse milke kya khayaal aaya I think I need to get my ego deflated🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I see Priceless haven’t changed her UN. 😒
Nope 😒 she hasn’t
Cleopatra won’t listen to me 😔
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
P.S I was missing you and was going to tag you here but you came 💗
P.S. I knew I was getting this gif🤣
I just came here to check R1 out
I need a nap right now 😆
Will log back in tonight ❤️
Sleep well ❤️✨
I’m also logging off
Btw I uninstalled FB too 🤣