Yeh bhi sahi hai🤣Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Loll, I have zero patience when it comes to riddles or sheep games. I just put down the first thing that comes to mind. Jo hoga, dekha jayega. 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeh bhi sahi hai🤣Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Loll, I have zero patience when it comes to riddles or sheep games. I just put down the first thing that comes to mind. Jo hoga, dekha jayega. 🤪
Count me in for mini round Alexia😎
Ye bhi kar leti hu 😆
Smart n fast Gur. Reminds me of Tani❤️
Arey behena practice ho jayegi🤗
Hehe that works.Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
😆
No problem 😆
We can talk about something else
I’m not in mood to talk about food myself
Have you been??
I just came here to check R1 outOriginally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Come here
I need a nap right now 😆
Will log back in tonight ❤️
Thanks Wilson. 💗🤗
How is life going on?Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Thanks Wilson. 💗🤗
I see Priceless haven’t changed her UN. 😒Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Come here
I thought of calling Anmol Priceless tooOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I see Priceless haven’t changed her UN. 😒
But then though chodo
Ab lagta hai great minds do think alike🤣