Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Ok now I have to selfishly ask
Am I gonna be in the book 😆😆🤣 sorry lol
You mind if I use ur name? I'll put u in 😆
Gauri and Bucky have to return to New York so we'll see you there 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Ok now I have to selfishly ask
Am I gonna be in the book 😆😆🤣 sorry lol
You mind if I use ur name? I'll put u in 😆
Gauri and Bucky have to return to New York so we'll see you there 😆
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
You mind if I use ur name? I'll put u in 😆
Gauri and Bucky have to return to New York so we'll see you there 😆
Sure a guy name Omar appears from out of nowhere 🥳
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Sure a guy name Omar appears from out of nowhere 🥳
Hey its my story and I decide you're gonna be in it 😆 and u said its ur daily soap fix, so daily soaps have literally anything happening 😆
@nakhrewali: gimme a name for u, I'll add u too. This will be so much fun 😆
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Hey its my story and I decide you're gonna be in it 😆 and u said its ur daily soap fix, so daily soaps have literally anything happening 😆
@nakhrewali: gimme a name for u, I'll add u too. This will be so much fun 😆
Mishti🤣
BOOM, PREGNANT! ☺️🤣

meanwhile biology "haan yeh kar lo pehle"🤣
As a brown person, I have never felt more represented


As a fan who has never met any celeb, I think that kid is who I'll be🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
As a fan who has never met any celeb, I think that kid is who I'll be🤣
Sameee 🤣🤣
Irony is I have bumped into so many Bollywood faces and never done this 🤣
Oh btw watch from 36:30, that's the footage of the GIF.
can we ackwoldege the fact taht he bent down to hear what the kid was saying