YUP😆Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Dil se bhi aur personal experience se bhi 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
YUP😆Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Dil se bhi aur personal experience se bhi 😆
I liked vashma's long hair. ❤️ She looked good in that.😈
Usko rani maa ke jaise pagal bna diya CVs ne
Isee better tha amrit/ mogar bua se similar hair style de dete🤔
I hope she looks good in that too😆
Disguise hai shayad, wig pehni hogi to hide her real identity and pretending to be one of the royal ladies maybe..
Originally posted by: Madhura..
I don't think, but muze nahi pata. I love Vashma's current look, muze ye nahi chahiye. Isliye I said masti.
Hope for something nice ☯️
Naina yaad aayi..ssp ka fav track hai. Ladki ke baal bigado😭
Originally posted by: Madhura..
Beautiful❤
One thing am grateful for now. True, but they definitely will find him. Yeah, I don't want that par hume kaun puchta hai. I would rather wish they stay with Randheer at his place. Just the trio! True.
Yepp! The trio together would have been awesome! ❤️
Or them moving to Lucknow and making a new start with hockey and kathak classes 😒
Shagun se puchne Ki kya jarrurat main hi Bol de rahi hnu.... Rohit k Nani K Ghar se aate hi mil jayega Kabir 😎
Same..love her current look. Simple hi mast hai. Pata nahi ab kya karne wale hai🤔Originally posted by: Madhura..
I don't think, but muze nahi pata. I love Vashma's current look, muze ye nahi chahiye. Isliye I said masti.
Itne jaldi nahi chahiye😛
Heart kis liye Bande K liye yeah Bande K caption K liye? 😉 Dono mat bolna 😆