Originally posted by: DUGC6ANS5AWFTCEM
Am I the only one who is not liking these "too many BTS pictures"?!😕
Anyways... Thanks... 👍🏼
Yeah.. too much also is not needed
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: DUGC6ANS5AWFTCEM
Am I the only one who is not liking these "too many BTS pictures"?!😕
Anyways... Thanks... 👍🏼
Yeah.. too much also is not needed
I wait for the BTS , but I too felt in today’s episode half of the BTS pics didn’t do justice to my imagination
Iss user ne to pura episode leak kar diya .... Kya harkat hai ye ..... Ab bas moving dekhna baki reh gaya hai😡suspense to kuch bacha hi ni
I checked the account....ye abhi banayi hai ek do din meOriginally posted by: sankalpam
Ah, okay. I went through the replies on the tweet now, every one is confused!😆
Anyways, this person has gained new followers in the last hour after posting these BTS pics.
yes, too many pics spoils the thrill..They should have just left only RR's..leaving us in tension..will Pallu be there or not..how, what , why and when..LOL
She literally leaked the whole episode😡Originally posted by: 5YOAH2ZGRU3F3FOS
Am I the only one who is not liking these "too many BTS pictures"?!😕
Anyways... Thanks... 👍🏼
Originally posted by: FWHBJYH4CY4CJYI3
Am I the only one who is not liking these "too many BTS pictures"?!😕
Anyways... Thanks... 👍🏼
Count me in … I’m not liking it either. There should be some amazing things that we should expect from the episode . Also we want TRP to go up so I too feel too much of exposure of the bts is not good.
P. S : Not that I’m not liking what I’m seeing😆 a catch 22 situation…
🤣
I don't know ye humesha hota hai humare sath .... Jab tak ladke paani me hote hai I am like ok ... Jaise hi bahar nikalte hai I am like ye kya bheega kauwa ban gaya....be it fully dressed or not🤣Originally posted by: subbuappu
Kyon??? Kachcha dekh ke???🤣🤣
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Is it only me ya sai from side looks plum 😆
I was about to write this..and finding in comments k.kisi.ko.to plum laga ho..😂 and found ur.comment.
He is.looking cute 😁😁