Amazing Gayu
I love this song ..🥺👌
RIAnsh what a chemistry 🔥 🔥 🔥
Butterflies flying ..not for me 😅🙈🙈🙈
Missing RraHel.. 😭Hope everything get well soon
Sending good positive for them ❤️❤️❤️
Semma Song Selection
Super ji super 🤪🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Amazing Gayu
I love this song ..🥺👌
RIAnsh what a chemistry 🔥 🔥 🔥
Butterflies flying ..not for me 😅🙈🙈🙈
Missing RraHel.. 😭Hope everything get well soon
Sending good positive for them ❤️❤️❤️
Semma Song Selection
Super ji super 🤪🤪
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Tumhe bhi VMs ka chaska lag gya, Gayu😆
It was soo good❤️ Keep it up👍🏼👍🏼
Haan kya karoon extremely bored 😆
Thank you so much 🤗❤️
Originally posted by: Sharanifou4
Amazing Gayu
I love this song ..🥺👌
RIAnsh what a chemistry 🔥 🔥 🔥
Butterflies flying ..not for me 😅🙈🙈🙈
Missing RraHel.. 😭Hope everything get well soon
Sending good positive for them ❤️❤️❤️
Semma Song Selection
Super ji super 🤪🤪
Thank you 🤗🤗
Yess uh
🤣
Yes mee tooooo 💔
❤️
Thanks 😳
Nandrigal pala ji 🤪🤗
Gayu akka 🤣
U observed .. I become senior member 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Without even posting anything
Gosh Iam laughing like a hell 🤣🤣🤣
Where is Abhy di .. is she fine
Nowadays she is not writing updates nah?
Originally posted by: Sharanifou4
Gayu 🤣
U observed .. I become senior member 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Without even posting anything
Gosh Iam laughing like a hell 🤣🤣🤣
Wow congratulations sharani till more to come nalla chat adichu periya aalu agu 🤣🥳
And I think I should call u as Gayu akka actually
Because Iam just university 1st year and didn’t attend it as well because of Corona ..
😵😃
Originally posted by: Sharanifou4
Where is Abhy di .. is she fine
Nowadays she is not writing updates nah?
I guess she is busy with new job and work. Thats why she is updating nav is updating.
Wow congratulations sharani till more to come nalla chat adichu periya aalu agu 🤣🥳
Aashirvaadham thukku nandri🤣