Ab tum hi batao
Har jagah khana hai madam ko
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Ab tum hi batao
Har jagah khana hai madam ko
I needed you to be an active non-participantOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
All the best everyone who plays the game. 🤗 Interesting Game Partner 👍🏼
But koi na...I hope you come once a while
Gazab ka emotional blackmail hai bhai🤣Originally posted by: asmaanixx
matlab mein pyaari nahi??
Oh...Yeah but no exams for me mera thesis chalo hai 😊
Kabhi humara bhi chalun tha
Theres a limit on sign ups kya?😲
Actually initial I did plan on keeping it 30
But Idk if I will get it
And I need the list to be multiple of three
Rest assured not because there will be teams because this game is an individual basis
But I need the list to be able to divide it into three
So apparently we all should ask Nina toh make you sign up?🤣
If this game has nothing to do with that theme written in page no 1 then Sign me up
I was excited for this game so can't miss it inspite of my busy schedule.
Alexi all the very best 😊
No nothing is based on the theme
Aww love you for this Nina...
Hope you enjoy it!
When is the last date to sign up?
21st soul sista!Originally posted by: Serpensortia
When is the last date to sign up?