https://twitter.com/shakhiitsmagica/status/1394452665447243777?s=20
Has Shaurya got amnesia or what 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/shakhiitsmagica/status/1394452665447243777?s=20
Has Shaurya got amnesia or what 😡
Episode starts with Devi confronting Kash after knowing they were in Goa..
Anokhi tries to call Ahir from the kidnapping place..
Ahir worried about Anokhi..
Ahir Anokhi talks..
https://twitter.com/shakhiitsmagica/status/1394452665447243777?s=20
Has Shaurya got amnesia or what 😡
This is BS. why would he do that? Now SS is getting on my nerve
Does anyone have link to precap?
Precap mai BM acts and Shaurya Shagun engagement..
Promise card I think. Who were saying she would not use. Mein kab se lag rahi thee shagun ke threat ke baad and after Anokhi openly confesses you think she would keep quiet
Oh wow. I don’t know what to say.
Bhai episode has all the characters..
Babli ke bhi dialogues hai..
It could be shaaki plan to pretend to go along with BM who knows and then get secretly married
Promise card I think. Who were saying she would not use. Mein kab se lag rahi thee shagun ke threat ke baad and after Anokhi openly confesses you think she would keep quiet
I knew she would use promise