you’re too funny 🤣
they opened that forum early , it’s for next season which is not for at least another 6 months 🤣
Waha koi nahi hota, but new post dekh kar shayad sunny aa jayega🤣
I don't watch it
I don't even know which season is going on 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
you’re too funny 🤣
they opened that forum early , it’s for next season which is not for at least another 6 months 🤣
Waha koi nahi hota, but new post dekh kar shayad sunny aa jayega🤣
I don't watch it
I don't even know which season is going on 🤣
Good Night girls ❤️
Bye 🏃♀️
haye Allah tum sab enjoy krna hava ki haveli koi or smbhal lega 😳Originally posted by: hasini009
Chalo, goodbye hava ki haveli😡
Btw good night everyone🤗. Hava you are not going anywhere😈. Kal phir se baat karenge😆
I m.not joking😳Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Don't give us heart attack with your jokes😡
Of the correct BB thread
Season chalu nahi hai 😆
Will start in Sept/Oct 😆
Tab we’ll invite you 🤣
Abhi July main kkk hoga start waha aa jana
Goodnight 🤗❤️Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Good Night 🤗❤️
Hasini tata birla Ambani adnani karke bhi yahi hai 😲
Bigg boss k wajah se 🤣
DT kaha hoo ?
Pata nahi ye Adi kaha gayab ho gaya, Alpha wait kar karke chala gaya🤣
Already started😉you’re too funny 🤣
they opened that forum early , it’s for next season which is not for at least another 6 months 🤣
Waha koi nahi hota, but new post dekh kar shayad sunny aa jayega🤣
good night sunny 🤗 .btw I wasn't joking😳Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Btw good night everyone🤗. Hava you are not going anywhere😈. Kal phir se baat karenge😆