Ranveer's unsaid feelings #12 updated Episode 770 page 149 - Page 100

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Ishveer45

Ranveer is so passionate. He yearns for Ishaani.

Hi amritha 

thanks for the comment

yes Ranveer is passionate and he is longing for Ishani 

keep reading😉

Originally posted by Ishaani999

Happy that you have decided to continue the story. 

Hope you and your family are OK

Hi Sanjana 

thanks for the comment

ya sure dear I will continue 

happy that you are back to read it 

yes dear we are fine

you and your family stay safe and healthy

keep reading 😉

Originally posted by anaptiras

Hello, dear!

Haven't heard from you for ages. Both episodes are fabulous. Love Ranveer's flashback a lot. Very romantic.

Hi Anaptiras

thanks for the comment

yes dear after a long back I am writing 

glad you liked both the episodes 

glad you liked Ranveer's flashback and the

romantic moments

keep reading 😉

Originally posted by Mary456

Fantastic episodes, dear

Hi Mary

thanks for the comment

glad you liked both the episodes 

keep reading 😉

Episode 764

Note:Little 18+ content (kids please stay away)

RV MANSION

The time was drawing to late evening were the time was exactly 8 o clock. Ranveer entered the house were as soon as he entered his eyes went to the dinning table were he saw Ishani sitting in the chair and Raagini sitting in the table and Ishani was feeding Raagini were cutie pie was talking her child language to her mother.Ranveer was seeing Ishani without to his control and walked and went to her and stood near her. 

Ishani(feeding a mouth to Raagini and feeling Ranveer near her and with a smile):Ranveer came back...

Ranveer:Haan

Ishani:Tk go and fresh up and come by that time dinner will be ready.

Ranveer:(with a angry puppy face):I don't feel hungry.

Ishani:Why? had anything outside?

Ranveer:Nahi..

Ishani:Then?

Ranveer(in a bit irritated tone):I need you ….other than you now my concentration is not going to any other things. Whether it is food or my office work I am not able to concentrate. Please...

Ishani(Seeing Ranveer's behavior and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer go and fresh up first. 

Ranveer(in a anger):No way..

Ishani(stood up and facing Ranveer):Ranveer Raagini is here and we are discussing the matter that need to be discussed in bed room. 

Ranveer(with a anger face):Oh so If I ask in bedroom you will be ready?

Ishani seeing Ranveer a anger look and then saw Raagini were cutie pie was seeing both her mother and father face with a cute look. Ishani took the plate that was having the food and took Raagini in her hand and started to walk from there and entered the kitchen.Ranveer too with a anger face walked from there and went to their room. He took a deep breath and with a anger face went to the cupboard and took the night dress and entered the washroom.The time was running were Ishani finished her dinner too and she making Raagini sleep in her shoulders and brought her to their room were when she entered the room she was not able to find Ranveer. As she was thinking where Ranveer would be Mala entered the room with dinner for Ranveer and kept the dinner in the tea poi and saw Ishani. 

Mala:Bhabhi. 

Ishani(who was thinking where Ranveer would have gone hearing Mala's voice saw her):Haan Mala..

Mala:you asked dinner for Bhaiya know?(showing the tea poi):I have kept it.

Ishani:(giving a light smile to Mala):Tk Mala..

Mala too giving a smile and she moved from the room. Ishani made Raagini lay in the bed and kept the pillows on both the sides and thought about Ranveer and his way of behavior.

Ishani(to herself):What happen to Ranveer? why he is behaving like this now?(seeing her phone in the lamp table and taking the phone and dialed to Ranveer and hearing the ring were the call was cut by Ranveer were hearing it to herself):He won't pick the call also..(telling it keeping the phone back in the lamp table and she walked out of the room)

Ishani went to study room were seeing light glowing in study room and peeped her head inside the study room silently were she saw Ranveer sitting in the sofa of the study room and seeing his phone.

Ishani(in thoughts):Phone is in his hands only but he will not attend and he will cut the call. (thinking it she walked slowly and went and stood behind him).

Ishani as she stood behind the sofa behind Ranveer her eyes fell on his phone screen were she got to know Ranveer is watching a P**n Movie.

Ishani(in a anger tone):Ranveer...

Ranveer hearing Ishani's voice immediately got up and hided the phone behind him and saw Ishani with a managing face. 

Ranveer(seeing her with a anger):You won't knock the door and come?

Ishani(with a anger face):I am your wife Ranveer..I the women who has seen you completely. I think we don't have anything to hide between us. Then why I need to knock the door and come. 

Ranveer:Haan you have to. Today you are not behaving like my wife so you have to knock..

Ishani:(hearing it seeing him a sharp look):What were you watching in your phone?

Ranveer:I was seeing my...wo...(he was searching for a lie)

Ishani:You were seeing P**n movies know?

Ranveer:Nahi...

Ishani(showing her hand):Give your phone..

Ranveer:(in a anger tone):My phone I don't want to show it to you.

Ishani:I want your phone right now.

Ranveer:I won't give you..

Ishani with a anger went to him and held the phone that he was hiding behind his back were Ranveer was holding the phone tightly.Ishani was pulling the phone were in a force she got the phone from his hand were Ranveer too didn't think he will lose the control. Ishani saw the screen and then saw Ranveer. Turning off the phone and then held his hand started to walk from there.Ranveer was going with her with a anger face. 

Ranveer:Leave my hand Ishani.

Ishani without replying to him was dragging him with her and brought him to her room and opened the door and entered the room and locked the room and saw Ranveer with sharp eyes. 

TO BE CONTINUED 😉

Naughty Ranveer always upto some or the other mischief really.

Sirf study room mein padne ki baat sub kuch karte rehte hai Ranveer. Hehehe

I just loved their conversations too cute. 
I too admired the angry Ishani, she is always cute to handle even then. 
very interesting and lovely episode dr. 
glad to know that ur doing good. 
do update soon. 
will love to read the continuation , very intriguing it was, Haan. 
only through your stories I could relive MATSH and our IshVeer❤️
much love, Sakshi

Love 

Jen 

ranveer is in a naughty mood.

Loved ishani saying that there is nothing to be hidden from each other so no need of knocking at the door.ranveer watching such movies is shocking.ishani caught him.poor ranveer.ha ha.will she scold him or will she romance him?

Originally posted by CarpediemRose

Naughty Ranveer always upto some or the other mischief really.

Sirf study room mein padne ki baat sub kuch karte rehte hai Ranveer. Hehehe

I just loved their conversations too cute. 
I too admired the angry Ishani, she is always cute to handle even then. 
very interesting and lovely episode dr. 
glad to know that ur doing good. 
do update soon. 
will love to read the continuation , very intriguing it was, Haan. 
only through your stories I could relive MATSH and our IshVeer❤️
much love, Sakshi

Love 

Jen 

Hi Rose

thanks for the comment

glad you liked our Naughty Ranveer yes he is doing everything in study room 

happy that you liked their conversation and angry Ishani 

happy that you liked the episode 

ya let me update the next 

glad that you are relive matsh from my story 

love you too 

keep reading ❤️

Originally posted by jasminerahul

ranveer is in a naughty mood.

Loved ishani saying that there is nothing to be hidden from each other so no need of knocking at the door.ranveer watching such movies is shocking.ishani caught him.poor ranveer.ha ha.will she scold him or will she romance him?

Hi Jasmine

thanks for the comment

yes Ranveer is in naughty mood 

glad you liked Ishani saying there is nothing to hide between them and there is no need to knock the door 

yes our boy watching this kind of video is surely a shocking one let us see how Ishani is going to react 

keep reading ❤️

Hi Mary 

thanks for the comment

glad you liked the episode 

keep reading ❤️