Btw congratulations shibi
Today should be renamed as Shibi Day
Shibi Shivi all around 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Btw congratulations shibi
Today should be renamed as Shibi Day
Shibi Shivi all around 🤪
I feel you
Mujhe toh koi yaad bhi nhi rakhte 🤔
Yaad humein karte nahi, baazigar humein khaak banayeinge🤪
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Yaad humein karte nahi, baazigar humein khaak banayeinge🤪
Sad 🤣but true

And here I stole oppo's copyright to use kiron kher gifs 🤣
Congratulations Shibu 🥳🥳🥳
So proud of you 💗💗💗💗💗
I don’t know what to ask you as I feel I already know everything ❤️❤️ although I don’t know nothing 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Congratulations Shibu 🥳🥳🥳
So proud of you 💗💗💗💗💗
I don’t know what to ask you as I feel I already know everything ❤️❤️ although I don’t know nothing 🤣🤣
Shibu where arw the answers
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Alexi that's the name coz of which we'll get chappals🤣 and Leena revealed it here
Whyy lee😣
ROFL 😂
I can see Mentor throwing chappals at you three🤣
Yes tell me Leenaaaa why?🤣
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Yaad humein karte nahi, baazigar humein khaak banayeinge🤪
Dono ko Dekho Zara
Nakhrewali queen hot seat pe bethi toh yeh dono ne uski usual Drama Queen seat pakadli😳
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Sad 🤣but true
And here I stole oppo's copyright to use kiron kher gifs 🤣
I miss her🤔
Would have been amazing to have Oppo on the thread
She would have surely asked these people a lot of questions