😆 samajh gayi devaraniwohbhi sahi hai😭🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
😆 samajh gayi devaraniwohbhi sahi hai😭🤣
Jaan hai na wo yaha ki... Everyone hearts her 😆
I heart you too Mihi... Bzzz 😆❤️
me too.
She's my only bhabhi❤️😆
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Yes had the same problem.. was on Google searching on Harish or Krishna name.
or else screenshots from the episodes itself?
I hope you will find one or two..
Fun Fact: I was on Google searching for some pics of our Harish.. What I did find was a screenshot of the post that Sai had shared on insta of our whatsapp group thread.. For a moment I was happy again 😆
He shared that? Yaar ye ladka itna SM active kyun hai? 😆 No matter how much I try I can never keep up with him 🤣
Mrs hokar bhi humari Fangirling mein koi roktok nahi lagati 🤣 Love her even more for that! 🤣
This is next level open relationship.. she is the main wife and she will allow us too..
Main wife jis din aayi na uss din hum sabka Tata bye bye ho jayega🤣Originally posted by: RishuDarling
This is next level open relationship.. she is the main wife and she will allow us too..
Chalo I am going now ....let me see if I can get some pics....meanwhile tomorrow office...toh sona padega...good night all ....🤗
And Bee I saw your comments yesterday....you forgot I am Bee ka sister....so I am always mandraoing🤣
Originally posted by: 7FJZCV2SXO25IZ4B
Main wife jis din aayi na uss din hum sabka Tata bye bye ho jayega🤣
I am laughing now.. but that day.. I will be happy for him but cry me a river...😭😆❤️💔❤️
Originally posted by: EJXX5F3IJ4BLGOWV
Help me with the pics na .. I am searching for days ...his Insta account has his pictures as Krishna....I need Harish ka pictures
Ye lo.. inse caps nikaal lo
https://www.instagram.com/p/COnMjCtB2Cz/?igshid=102k2zac625cb
https://www.instagram.com/p/COo_s8Ihucq/?igshid=eig8klygnkd0
And you already have the link for the vid in which he teases RR for considering Pallu as family 😆
Ab bas wo pehle epi wala mil jaata to mast hota
Originally posted by: ZXCMNLC6GPUFSNBC
Main wife jis din aayi na uss din hum sabka Tata bye bye ho jayega🤣
Nahi nahi... I have full faith in Sai's choice, uski wife bhi usi ki tarah uske fan following se khush ho jayegi... just like he feels proud on being called hot, she'll also feel proud on her hubby being called hot 🤣
Bohot hi cool bandi hogi wo dekh lena 😆
Originally posted by: 4WIKC6NGNOPNFGDS
Chalo I am going now ....let me see if I can get some pics....meanwhile tomorrow office...toh sona padega...good night all ....🤗
And Bee I saw your comments yesterday....you forgot I am Bee ka sister....so I am always mandraoing🤣
Good night 🤗
@bold 🤣 happy mandraoing then behna 🤣