Originally posted by: merryyura
Maine abhi malang, nazdeekiyan suna
Currently listening to roshni se on loop ☺️☺️☺️
wow yeah I am just downloading a few more of the songs so I can listen to them on my way to work 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: merryyura
Maine abhi malang, nazdeekiyan suna
Currently listening to roshni se on loop ☺️☺️☺️
wow yeah I am just downloading a few more of the songs so I can listen to them on my way to work 🤣
Janam Janam Janam
Sath chalna yunhi
Kasam tumhe kasam
Aake milna yahin
Ek jaan hai bhale do badan ho juda
Meri hoke hamesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida.
Hi Eesha 🤗 Thank you
Kitanu ko maarne ke liye sirf harpic hi nahi hota hai duniya ✋😬
Exactly 🤣 Peace and Sanity
Rusa is back to her work 🤣
Rishi ko bol lalchi
Originally posted by: merryyura
Kitanu ko maarne ke liye sirf harpic hi nahi hota hai duniya ✋😬
iss germs ko marana mushkil hi nahin na mumkin hai🤣🤣