Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
6 HOURS RAAZ
ME TO SHASHU AND MAMTHU
AND FINALLY ME TO YOU : YOUR WHICH CATEGORY QUESTION
You are in Category Number 2 in my post...I was remembering you when i was making it. 😆
I come under the legends category
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
6 HOURS RAAZ
ME TO SHASHU AND MAMTHU
AND FINALLY ME TO YOU : YOUR WHICH CATEGORY QUESTION
You are in Category Number 2 in my post...I was remembering you when i was making it. 😆
I come under the legends category
Originally posted by: Priya12000
You are in Category Number 2 in my post...I was remembering you when i was making it. 😆
I come under the legends category
Indha mami ya ninachundu dhan category 2 potela 😆🤪
Thats why Tom gif ah 🤣
You are legends mujhe pehle eh pata 😆
Ticking all of them in the list .
All my emotions as a fan described perfectly 🤣👏
That is the situation of most of the IMMJ 2 fans today 😆
Idk priya I have a mixed reaction to today's episode😆 sooo I will go with all 😌
Which reaction is more then?..Lets go by the length of it then 😆
Yeas, Riddhu's fantastic deal!😎
I am the Fourth Fan🤡
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Indha mami ya ninachundu dhan category 2 potela 😆🤪
Thats why Tom gif ah 🤣
You are legends mujhe pehle eh pata 😆
Yeah yeah...You are the leader of Category two
Dont worry..You ll get used to it..I hope you have learnt your lesson 😆

@B - Of course I am
![]()
I'm the optimistic fan plus I knew that her deal will be about Vansh's safety
Very well knew that mystery will be related to vansh safety and still a optimistic fan who will watch everything for only 2 people .
Rrahel what have you done to me .😭😭
Originally posted by: Priya12000
Which reaction is more then?..Lets go by the length of it then 😆
patha nahi yaar, needs time to digest somethings 😆
But ryt now I feel I am more in category 5 😆