Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Bitter reality🥺
See at home my elder sis do work while i m on bed lazily🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Bitter reality🥺
See at home my elder sis do work while i m on bed lazily🤣
Kartoh rahi ho😆 crying n all 🤣
😆😆 good for u. Poor ur sis🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I know hindi but I guess not completely. 😆
Tooti futti😛
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😆😆 good for u. Poor ur sis🤣
No poor..she do at her will🤣After buttering her for umpteeth tym
Kya aap FanFics hindi mein likate ho? 🤣Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Mujhe English nahi aati🤣
🤣 no one does chores at der will😈
I cam relate to this, phir mumma apne chappal ka upyog karti hai🥺
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Kya aap FanFics hindi mein likate ho? 🤣
Haa, phir translator use karti hoon🙂