Abeeee yaaaar 🤦♀️🤦♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Abeeee yaaaar 🤦♀️🤦♀️
😂😂😂😂😂
haan, mujhe climax dekhne ki jaldi thi🤣
mujhe ek baat digest nahin huvii.
starting mein FL ML ko bhaiyya bhaiyya bulati thi, aur shadi bhi karli???🤪
That’s how Muslim families are it seems! And this is the second Pakistani drama I saw like that
Apparently Muslims (cousins do get married like that)
Green - there is a dialogue about this also in the show which was quite funny
Ikr 😂😂
U are a real idiot Saru 🤦♀️🔪🔪🔪
Bloody hell ruined my sleep also by calling me but couldn’t even drop the kalash 😐🔪🔪
Why should I? I don’t think I have to give it coz she has already ruined it for others by now 😂
i am hearing this words for first time🤪
Really??
We used to use these words in school also 😂😂