Stay safe dear and don't worry🤗Yeah I saw about the storm in news
I live in Kerala and red alert for the entire state has been announced. 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Stay safe dear and don't worry🤗Yeah I saw about the storm in news
I live in Kerala and red alert for the entire state has been announced. 😭
Guys kya aisa bhi kuch hota hai ki koi iss forum mein dusre members ko unke pm and testimonials par gandi tarike se insult karke dhamki dete hai. I just saw this thing on bb13 forum while stalking😒
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Stay safe dear and don't worry🤗
I'm fine 😃
I just hate rain. 😆 Weird I know
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Guys kya aisa bhi kuch hota hai ki koi iss forum mein dusre members ko unke pm and testimonials par gandi tarike se insult karke dhamki dete hai. I just saw this thing on bb13 forum while stalking😒
Some members must have taken the show too seriously. 😕
Hasini ❤️🤗
Nahi mere exams postpone nahi huye
I just came here to see Eid party 😆
Ab weekend hai toh aa gayi 😆
How are you ? ❤️
South main barish ho rahi hai maine suna 🧐
Take care 🌻✨
Good Afternoon 🤗
Well it must be good morning for RAshi 😆
Yeah I saw about the storm in news
I live in Kerala and red alert for the entire state has been announced. 😭
Take care 🌻❤️
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
If you are from Maha, Gujju or Goa, there were reports of predicted cyclonic storm (idk what you are going to do with this info🤣)
I know 🤣
Last time bhi itna alert Kiya
Kuch Nahi hua yaha 🤦🏻♀️