yes but they messed up the story big tym
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yes but they messed up the story big tym
Head massage parallel ❤️❤️
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CO4ICnohm98/?igshid=u0z2e8g6escd
Originally posted by: appisuri
yes but they messed up the story big tym
So much that I who loved it started getting irritated by it. So stopped watching and stopped going to twitter. 🤣
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
So much that I who loved it started getting irritated by it. So stopped watching and stopped going to twitter. 🤣
Vhee toe yaar idk why do they this
Originally posted by: appisuri
Vhee toe yaar idk why do they this
Before the leap I wanted the show to end rather than AvNeil getting ruined. It's like they wanted to ruin the entire memories for me. 🤢
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
Before the leap I wanted the show to end rather than AvNeil getting ruined. It's like they wanted to ruin the entire memories for me. 🤢
sahe mae yr they could end it on a gud note but they converted it into ekta style
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CO4ScR4BoWF/?igshid=tpx499e7g2ue
look at this guys
Sharmila Tagore Virat 😍🥰❤️
https://twitter.com/SarahBethSmoak/status/1393441313006100484?s=20