The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Such a fun concept! Love the idea ❤️
Cute one ❤️..funny raghvi are cute 😆..nice work friend..!! Keep writing ⭐️
Awesome Concept🤣... .I so want to read a few of those teasing messages that Mansi & Kirti would have sent in the group!! I like this fun factor between our leads .
Next part jaldi jaldi update please☺️
🤣
I can literally imagine them there🤣
When is next part coming????
Are khatam...mujhe to laga or bhi hoga 🥺
bohot hi maaasssssssssttttt thaa...I can totally totally imagine them behaving like this and definitely Farhad can do such things 🤣
Lol, cute start and very in character for them😆
I would have preferred Krishna over Mansi considering her current behaviour 😈.
PLEASE continue soon!!
Really interesting concept
Kya hoga aage
Waiting for next update
this fun indeed suits them well🤣🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0