HI GUYS
Whats happening?
What are we talking about?
I cannot get over Chaands reel.
HIS stubble is SO HOT, I cannot even explain 😆❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
HI GUYS
Whats happening?
What are we talking about?
I cannot get over Chaands reel.
HIS stubble is SO HOT, I cannot even explain 😆❤️
Tu zaroori hai song dekhle
CS ke liye ek honhaar 🏆 dhundo.. Boredom chali jaayegi..
Main isse aur bore ho jaungi🤔
Originally posted by: rumi_dee
Oh I thought I read somewhere that she said they took a break today for Eid. They will continue to safely shoot in Hyd I think, until Mumbai reopens
Agreed! I am sure the PH has a plan now otherwise they would have shifted elsewhere no? So shooting toh hoga hi.
Somoen gimme Deba ke live ka link na! 😆
Meri mummy aake puch rahi kitni baar same gaana sun rahi..
Kisko taras rahi.. 🤣
Yaar I just heard the song on his reel and why do I feel like he’s referring to the MU /Galat fehmi that’ll happen soon 😬🤨
Kya kiya jaye bataiyye😆
Originally posted by: rumi_dee
Yaar I just heard the song on his reel and why do I feel like he’s referring to the MU /Galat fehmi that’ll happen soon 😬🤨
Damn You read it correctly Dee. This surely is the scene.
You’re pro at reading in between the lines 😎
Sab gaana gake post karo aur dance bhi chalega😆
Tu zaroori hai song dekhle
Dekh liya usne usko pasand nahi aaya🤣