on insta people told them...keep saree ka dukaan.so Pallu also kind off likes it now☺️
Hate is now filtered in hawa🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
on insta people told them...keep saree ka dukaan.so Pallu also kind off likes it now☺️
Hate is now filtered in hawa🤣
Mihika diii ye gaana aane me bhut tym lga dena h coz its itv😁😁😁😁
Originally posted by: N4CQ5K47VBST5YLF
Ab bas gana bajna baki hai "Raat akeli hai...bhuj gaye diye"☺️🤣
OMG I was thinking about that song for Raghvi mann ki baat bol di 😳
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
That's why I said did they hate each other 😂😂😂 who they're fooling themselves or us🙈🙈
both..us & themselves😆
Most probably it will be guiltOriginally posted by: Kavita99
I think sulo ko expose krne k bad d fam k samne uske baad aaega panic attack syd d fam bole use pallu ko chorne pr chorega nhi hmne bts dekh lia 😁ya fer guilt k vjh se 🤔aaega attack
This episode was just mindblowing and Raghav Rao/Sai was just fire fire fire! I LOVED IT! ❤️



Not sure how I feel about the precap. Will Pallavi reconcile with D-fam and go back? Will Rambo want her to return or will he still stick to his ego and not accept her back? If he does want her back, should she go? I HOPE NOT!!
Why isn't BWA in jail already? Raghav can show Rambo the evidence while still having BWA locked up.
Originally posted by: C3EAM26GGRMNW36V
Ab bas gana bajna baki hai "Raat akeli hai...bhuj gaye diye"☺️🤣
Ayeee hayeee I approve ! ☺️🤣
But humne sabak seekh liya hai🤣both..us & themselves😆
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
That's why I said did they hate each other 😂😂😂 who they're fooling themselves or us🙈🙈
Right from what angle is there hate. I don't see it 😆
Originally posted by: 7D3UBTM5IUKKTK57
But humne sabak seekh liya hai🤣
we r ismart now😎
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4