Originally posted by: Wildreaper
Please don’t get me wrong, but I am too much of an introvert, don’t really want to disclose my name
It all right .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
Please don’t get me wrong, but I am too much of an introvert, don’t really want to disclose my name
It all right .
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
Please don’t get me wrong, but I am too much of an introvert, don’t really want to disclose my name
That's okay :)
But if you don't mind, any nickname? or forum name?
this thread has gone wild!!
almost 100 pages 👏
ek promo ki keemat!! 🤣
You can call me whatever you like, I’ve gotten the name Will here
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
You can call me whatever you like, I’ve gotten the name Will here
Okay then, Will it is 😳
@bold
Tum kya jaano didi
promo ki keemat nahi, SaiRat ki promo ki keemat kahiye!!❤️
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
https://twitter.com/xemberedcoalx/status/1392857661574574084?s=20
This is so wonderful. ❤️❤️
and then the look he gave is the after kiss wala look! Haaye!!!☺️☺️☺️