Originally posted by: caller123
Or tomorrow. 😭
Exactly. Don't want to wait that long. I want Saturday episodes back.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: caller123
Or tomorrow. 😭
Exactly. Don't want to wait that long. I want Saturday episodes back.
Exactly. Don't want to wait that long. I want Saturday episodes back.
I too. I second you behalf of AK too.
Cute episode . Do watch it. Skip Kiara scenes
CVS hope you end this track on Monday or Tuesday. I am fed up
with Kiara's memory loss now.
Originally posted by: caller123
CVS hope you end this track on Monday or Tuesday. I am fed up
with Kiara's memory loss now.
Yes, anymore of this and we will get fed up. Kiara is too much now.
Yes, anymore of this and we will get fed up. Kiara is too much now.
It's at the same place. Truth not revealed. No love realization. No confession.
I am already fed up now. Kiara is too much and this track is too draggy .
Is she so dumb? Vikram called bhabhisa also? No wonder memory is lost even she cannot connect the dots. She cannot connect that Veer doesn't like nor why Viku is calling bhabhisa🤣
But loved RanVeer scenes today. So cute.
So this is never ending. Truth won't be out memory loss will continue. So boring😵
This is why jai singh gets punished
sometimes I thought she is faking memory loss.....otherwise how can be she is so dumb.....Vikram calling many times Bhabhisa n she is pretend worried about only Veer.....Chudail kahi ki 😡😡Originally posted by: caller123
It's at the same place. Truth not revealed. No love realization. No confession.
I am already fed up now. Kiara is too much and this track is too draggy .
Is she so dumb? Vikram called bhabhisa also? No wonder memory is lost even she cannot connect the dots. She cannot connect that Veer doesn't like nor why Viku is calling bhabhisa🤣
But loved RanVeer scenes today. So cute.