Dadi proved today neither Riddhima nor Angre is important to her 🤪
I wonder how Vansh is from this same family ,I’m sure this is Uma’s influence
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Dadi proved today neither Riddhima nor Angre is important to her 🤪
I wonder how Vansh is from this same family ,I’m sure this is Uma’s influence
Me seeing Ishani's concern on Aangre

Shirali ne outfit repeat kari hogi 🤔
Vyom - tumhari dadi ko thanq you bolna padega Vansh, What a lovely lady🤪
agar woh time par tip nahin deti toh main yahan kabhi nahin pahunch paata. Ab main khelunga tum sabke saath
Yeh usne Vanshu ko bola? Vanshu ne suna yeh sab?? 😲
but itni jaldi 🤪Originally posted by: merryyura
Shirali ne outfit repeat kari hogi 🤔
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Vyom aake Vansh ke pairon ke paas leta hai 🤣🤣
He knows his place well 🤣
Boss ke charano ke paas 🤪🤣