Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
omg I'm scared angre ne aisa kya dikhaya
this is the last dose and i dont think 6hr secret will be out
So vansh gave the third dose also but looks like that will also go on waste
I wonder what angre got to know and showed vansh 😒 could it be Dadi's secret 🤔 or Riddhima's
Can someone give full detail update of precap
As precap is deleted now
Vansh ne riddhima ko 3 dose diya and ishnai calls vansh that dadi ki tabiyat kharab o ryi hai
Angre shows vansh a video and vansh is shocked
So vansh gave the third dose also but looks like that will also go on waste
I wonder what angre got to know and showed vansh 😒 could it be Dadi's secret 🤔 or Riddhima's
Muje phi lgg rya waste jaayega
Maybe dadi ka secret or vansh ka busniess ke deal main kuch huya hoga
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Muje phi lgg rya waste jaayega
Maybe dadi ka secret or vansh ka busniess ke deal main kuch huya hoga
I really hope it's Dadi's secret after yesterday can't withstand that women at all.
Probably she is ill because of that maybe vyom might have said he will expose her
Kabir always underestimated Riansh relation...especially after the revenge track. I don’t think ridhima se juda aisa koi raaz hai jiss se Vansh usse barbaad karna chahega..lekin daadi se juda rasz zarur hai...aur jo Sarsa blame kar rahi hai ridhima pe..I think she is under a misunderstanding ke ridhima ki vajah se she lost the love of her life..